Wednesday 7 July 2010

Chine -Free Range Exhibition at Brick Lane

I'm showing my work in London on Brick Lane!, at the Free Range exhibition. We've been putting up the boards and painting, getting the space ready for the private view on Thursday. I'm showing three pieces in the exhibition and i am creating pieces for a catalogue publication which will be created each day relating to the exhibition experience.

i've recently graduated from The Arts University College Bournemouth studying illustration. We had a our graduation show last week, which went well. I have learnt from the experience how to plan an exhibition, and putting things up for a show.
I have learnt the importance of being organised and having a schedule to keep things moving in order to get to an achieveable outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment